1. What is your background and education?
I graduated from Idaho Technical Career Academy as a co-valedictorian, and I am currently studying for my undergraduate degree at Brigham Young University-Idaho. I have a background in business as I operated a small car-detailing business during high school, then graduated and served a two-year mission in the Dominican Republic and Houston, Texas.
2. What are your areas of expertise in the accounting/bookkeeping field?
I am a certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor, with experience in bookkeeping and bank reconciliation
3. Any certifications or awards?
Quickbooks ProAdvisor Certification, Presidential Award for Education
4. What service are you passionate about in the accounting field?
Bookkeeping and Marketing for accounting services
5. What is a quote you like to live by?
Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.