Georgia, Staff Accountant
1. What is your background and education?
I am a graduate from Kennesaw State University with a Bachelor in Accounting and minors in Chemistry and Information Systems.
2. What are your areas of expertise in the accounting/bookkeeping field?
I am new to working in both accounting and bookkeeping but I am excited to learn more everyday and find the work fulfilling.
3. Any certifications or awards?
I have received Dean’s List in Fall 2015, Fall 2018, and Fall 2020, and president’s list Spring 2019.
4. What service are you passionate about in the accounting field?
I am really excited to learn more about preparing tax forms for actual companies instead of examples I would learn about in school.
5. What is a quote you like to live by?
Never buy what you do not want, because it is cheap; it will be dear to you. – Thomas Jefferson