Sales Tax Specialist, Payroll, Office Manager
1. What is your background and education?
• Over 30 years of Bookkeeping & Payroll experience
• Davis Area Vocational School – Utah
• Brigham Young University – Idaho (Ricks College)
Started working for my father in his plumbing business when I was 15, that is when you had the big ledger books that went clear across the desk. I was taught that there is no problem that can’t be fixed, so find the best solution for each problem.
2. What are your areas of expertise in the accounting/bookkeeping field?
I enjoy meeting new people and listening to their stories. My experience in payroll, bookkeeping and sales tax is very beneficial as we meet new people and companies every day.
3. Any certifications or awards?
None, Learned from the school of hard knocks.
4. What service are you passionate about in the accounting field?
I don’t stop working for the client until the situation is under control. I know that I can’t do everything, it takes a team and that is how I feel about the people that work here. We each have our specialty and we combine those specialties to tackle the needs of our clients.
5. What is a quote you like to live by?
The Lord loves effort.